1. The brain receives input through 3 different external memory systems: visual, auditory, and kinesthetic. How do the 10 steps use these memory systems to ensure success for all?
2. The sisters make I-Charts for each of the Daily 5s. Can you think of other purposes in your classroom for I-Charts?
3. Why is step 5, modeling least-desirable behavior, so important?
4. Purpose + Choice = Motivation. Reflect on this statement.
5. What is your sense of urgency in implementing the Daily 5?
These 10 steps are vital in the success of your students using the Daily Five. Take the time to teach these steps as you introduce each of the Dailies in your classroom. It will be worth the extra effort!
Good Luck! Joanne Need more info. on how to publish your comment? Read on!
Click on the blog or post you would like to view. Underneath this post or blog, you’ll see Comments or No Comments if no one has posted a reply. Under Post a Comment, you’ll see a box with the words "Enter your comment…" Click inside the box and type your comments. Then hit publish. That's all there is to it!
Blogging is all about having an engaging conversation. It’s not a secret code. And it’s not meant to be one-way!